corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clean Disco 3 photos

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clean Disco 3 photos
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Apr 12 at 08:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spent all day cleaning it on Saturday ready for a Guy caming to test drove it yesterday. He loved it and paid for it there and then.

In one respect, glad it was an easy sale, in another, I already miss it.

Anyhow, photo whoring time

little bit ; little bit at the same time
Whittie

30th Apr 12 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Replacement?
whitter45

30th Apr 12 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks a nice clean example - how come you decided to sell - I have seen your TT thread but seems to be from one extreme to the other
RichR
Premium Member

30th Apr 12 at 08:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 reasons:

1) She's sold her horses and isn't running her equine feed and hay business at the minute; if she ever sets up again, Her Mum and Step dad have a Disco 3, RR Vogue (P38) and a freelander so no problem borrowing a 4x4
2) Changing jobs which means more travelling and it was a bit daft having a car this big, getting only 20ish mpg, for just her to go to work and back in and me to use at weekends
3) Going back to uni in September to do her LPC course so wanted to free up the capital as the difference between the TT and this will pay her course fees
RichR
Premium Member

30th Apr 12 at 08:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4) She has had 20 cars since passing her test 8 years ago as she can't keep one for longer than 5 minutes without getting bored of it
richc

30th Apr 12 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
4) She has had 20 cars since passing her test 8 years ago as she can't keep one for longer than 5 minutes without getting bored of it

Sounds like me (except the she bit).
Fro

30th Apr 12 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
3 reasons:

2) Changing jobs which means more travelling and it was a bit daft having a car this big, getting only 20ish mpg, for just her to go to work and back in and me to use at weekends

V6 TT won't be much better than that unless you crawl around in it from what I've seen.
RichR
Premium Member

30th Apr 12 at 08:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think she's decided on a 225 now

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clean Disco 3 photos 22 database queries in 0.0080540 seconds