corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » tax office

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tax office
corsajay88

User status: Offline
2nd May 12 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how come they make phoning the taxman so stressful. having to wait on hold for hours pisses me right off yet they are so quick to take most of your wages. is there any need for emergency tax anyway?
Mr-SEH

2nd May 12 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cunts put me on that for 3 weeks till it was sorted I was onphone waiting for 35 minutes total piss take I said to the bloke after he sorted it why does it take so long for you lot to answer the phones he had no reason dumb cunt!
corsajay88

2nd May 12 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's a nightmare, have a tax office in chester but they're only open 3 afternoons a week and they don't deal with my tax. finally got through half an hour but its the third time calling. i'm on monthly pay so due to it taking a couple of weeks to sort this, im going to get emergency taxed again. oh well nice rebate if i get it.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » tax office 22 database queries in 0.2111549 seconds