corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport 1.6 black 900 quid takes

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sport 1.6 black 900 quid takes
mickel

User status: Offline
   3rd May 12 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Corsa
Model - Sport B
Engine - 1600cc
Mileage - 98
Price - 1200

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07510757440
Contact email address - michael34@live.co.uk

General information - looking to sell as i want to get clear of debt and actually save for my own car rather than borrowing of me mum all the time no other reason,

car is pretty much immaculate, has the odd blemish for the car of its age, but i have not seen a tidier engine bay from a sport then this one, its nearly standard, it has a stainless steel peco back box, still have original to go with car. has been lowered 60mm all round, have original springs to go with, kenwood headunit, fli 6x9 in parcel shelf, mutant subwoofer and amp also included in sale, it has covered 98000 on the clocks but still drives and pulls fine, two pirelli tyres on front good tread, i believe two budgets on back again good tread,
tax runs out in june
and MOT has half a year on it still,
dewipered at the back still have the motor for it as well
lmf grill still got original,

need to right click broken pic and say open in new tab,

best to text me as im always working

[Edited on 09-05-2012 by mickel]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport 1.6 black 900 quid takes 24 database queries in 0.0107970 seconds