corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » set up corsa b

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author set up corsa b
ath

User status: Offline
5th May 12 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have in mind to fit the c20ne engine to my corsa!!
so i want from the car can cornering

my tyres will be 195/50/15

what suspension???
coilover kit???
front bar??
rear bar??

What will I need???
craig55

5th May 12 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brakes aswell
ath

5th May 12 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i will fit double discs 254 to the front and maybe single discs back!!!

i m asking for the set up
corsadonk
Premium Member

5th May 12 at 10:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd leave the drums on the back. GAZ GHA's are the best coilovers on a budget, GSI fron anti roll bar, whiteline rear, front and rear strut braces, poly bushes all round, strip as much weight out as poss. Nice sticky tyres, Quife ATB, and maybe a welded in roll cage.

What engine have got in it now? I'd be tempted to go for either a C/X16XE with a powerbox, 4-1, stainless system, cams, a ported throttle bodie, and a UNI-CHIP, should make it a flyer.

My old 1.6 with the powerbox, 4-1, cat back and ported body. Made more power than a cammed SEH on bike carbs.
ath

5th May 12 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now i have c12sz..the c20ne is best money for value! i dont want 1,6 liter engine!!

they sugest me for 280 double discs front and leave the drums back as you said!!

i will search for GAZ GHA and anti roll bar, whiteline rear, front and rear strut braces

all the other are to much i think
corsadonk
Premium Member

6th May 12 at 10:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

256MM front vented disc's from a 2.0l car will be your best bet.
nad123
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

6th May 12 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadonk
I'd leave the drums on the back. GAZ GHA's are the best coilovers on a budget, GSI fron anti roll bar, whiteline rear, front and rear strut braces, poly bushes all round, strip as much weight out as poss. Nice sticky tyres, Quife ATB, and maybe a welded in roll cage.

What engine have got in it now? I'd be tempted to go for either a C/X16XE with a powerbox, 4-1, stainless system, cams, a ported throttle bodie, and a UNI-CHIP, should make it a flyer.

My old 1.6 with the powerbox, 4-1, cat back and ported body. Made more power than a cammed SEH on bike carbs.

New Poll