corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Well after 127 days..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Well after 127 days..
Jakey
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th May 12 at 21:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm finally back to work tomorrow, reduced hours (4 hour shifts for 4 days then gradually increasing)

Been a long times off especially seeing as I spent the first 4-5 weeks stuck inside my own house.

Feeling about 90% as I used to, still get quite tired after driving for a bit and walking long distances but getting there slowly!

For anybody not knowing what I'm on about.. http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=625033&page=1

Whittie

7th May 12 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Congrats on the completion of the sex change jade. So pleased that it was a success x
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

7th May 12 at 21:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it is jade i'd still pump it
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

7th May 12 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well done for getting back to work

some helmet in my work was off for 18 months after breaking his ankle and is now doing 3 5 hour shifts a week
Nic Barnes

7th May 12 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been off since 12:30 on Saturday lunchtime, back in tomorrow so I know how you feel
Jakey
Premium Member

7th May 12 at 21:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks guys. I know what you mean Mark, we've had people at work been of with sprained ankles, colds and headaches for 6+months. Milking the fuck out of it!
Kathryn W

7th May 12 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have fun and don't be doing too much! Didn't know you'd had that done, my dad had the same procedure
SetH

8th May 12 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I missed the original thread, good to hear you are back
to 90%

Will you be able to exercise normally or do you have to take it easy with one of these valves in terms of keeping your heart rate low?
_Allan_

8th May 12 at 06:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<3 Good Luck <3

zac753

8th May 12 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good luck mate i was off work for 6 months after my liver transplant went back on small shifts you feel dam tired afterwards but builds you back up well and be back to normal hours before you know it.
baza31

8th May 12 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fella who works for us has had loads done on his heart . There is a box in his chest which wirelessly controls his heart beat. Apart from it went dickie a few months since and his heart rate went mental. Hope it works out for you
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

8th May 12 at 09:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking hell, I hadn't seen the original topic, glad its all gone well and your able to return to work!

Thats an impressive scar, what's it like now?

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Jakey
Premium Member

8th May 12 at 21:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks everyone

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
I missed the original thread, good to hear you are back
to 90%

Will you be able to exercise normally or do you have to take it easy with one of these valves in terms of keeping your heart rate low?

Cheers mate. Heart rates not a problem, I'm in the middle of 6 3hour cardio rehab sessions and they are getting us running on treadmills, on the exercise, trampette thing and other stuff. Main thing to look out for is now i'm back in the gym is lifting bit weights about my head, so no front squats or heavy overhead press kind of thing.

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_Corsa
Fucking hell, I hadn't seen the original topic, glad its all gone well and your able to return to work!

Thats an impressive scar, what's it like now?

Thanks mate. It's not an awful lot different, I'll see if I can get a picture tomorrow. THe redness and swelling has gone down, slowly turning white like it should
SetH

9th May 12 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for answering my question

I am always curious as to how devices like this affect your ability to exercise etc.

Can you elaborate on why you cannot do any overhead movements? Is this due to blood flow or something?

taylorboosh

11th May 12 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

splitting scar tissue?
hwatson

11th May 12 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh that great news and welcome back again as of now I am sure you are again back with full energy as before.

So now just take care and do regular exercise which keep you strong and healthy.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Well after 127 days.. 23 database queries in 0.0130720 seconds