corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Head unit says SAFE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Head unit says SAFE
Graham88

User status: Offline
10th May 12 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do I get the headunit working again when it says 'SAFE'? You need some kind of code but I've never done it before, it happened after I removed a few fuses checking for a break and now it won't work. I spoke to my mate and he reckons a code costs £50?

It's a P reg 5-door 1.2 Corsa B

Cheers
Ian
Site Administrator

10th May 12 at 12:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some can be done off the serial number, post the model number of the radio and the serial.

If you have the code, hold down AS when you turn it on then use the radio buttons 1 to 4 to enter it.
corsadonk
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The code might be on the stereo.

New Poll