corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » calling all facebookers i neld you help win a wedding competition

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author calling all facebookers i neld you help win a wedding competition
andyw1986

User status: Offline
11th May 12 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alright my lovelys please vote for me and my partner laura to win scott sharmans photography competiton for a free wedding photographer. all you need to do is add this page http://www.facebook....hotography/info and look for the wedding competition post on his wall and click on my name andrew walters and laura copeland please share this with friends as were loads of votes behind!!! thanks to those who will do it. andy

Were shit loads behind having only noticed an hour ago so the more people who share the merrier. Was thinking that if I won I could donate £50 sheets to a chosen charity selected by us lot on here so ill run a poll if I win

Some come on folks please
Generation

11th May 12 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will vote on the best, this is why Internet competitions are shit, just comes down to who spams te most
tom130691
Premium Member

11th May 12 at 23:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

link dont work for me
andyw1986

12th May 12 at 06:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here's the link sorry about that

http://www.facebook.com/ssharmanphotography?ref=ts

Hope that one works

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » calling all facebookers i neld you help win a wedding competition 22 database queries in 0.0078678 seconds