corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What is best to reduce/hide scratches?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What is best to reduce/hide scratches?
purple_corsa_gls

User status: Offline
12th May 12 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not a corsa, but bought a 2004 Rav4 in Navy Blue for a second car. The paint on it has a few stone chips and non-deep scratches, but the garage has waxed the car and filled in every line with white powder like wax. I'm going to clean it today to get as much of this out as possible, but does any with a navy car know a good product to reduce or hide scratches to make it look a bit better?

Thanks
RichR
Premium Member

12th May 12 at 08:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went over the missus' TT last weekend for the same reason-used T Cut on a couple of car park dings and then did a double Meguiars 3 stage treatment so 2 paint restores, 2 polishes and 2 waxes-it came up gleaming. Few swirls left that you can barely see but once the weather improves, I'll do it all again and that should lift all of them out. Halfords have a 3 for 2 at the mo on all car cleaning 'chemicals' which I guess means all waxes and polishes etc
Mark.W

12th May 12 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try the Meguires scratch remover.I bought some but tried it yet.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What is best to reduce/hide scratches? 22 database queries in 0.0099270 seconds