corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mcdonalds

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mcdonalds
Nathan Kirkpatrick

User status: Offline
21st May 12 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's your opinion on people who work in mcdonalds?

Such as would u laugh at the person just cause they work in mcdonalds,would u take the piss out of that person?

Let me know what your answer's are lads,thanks ....
Tomnova16
Premium Member

21st May 12 at 22:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I didn't work in McDonald's I'd post in off day

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Tomnova16
Premium Member

21st May 12 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Serious answer. No at least they are working

Matty SRi

21st May 12 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i know them, yes.
If they are geeky/nerdy, yes.
If none of the above, then no.
Corsasport-Jamie

21st May 12 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most people do take the piss.. but 99% of us will probably all eat there
Nathan Kirkpatrick

21st May 12 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
Serious answer. No at least they are working

Like your answear
Tomnova16
Premium Member

21st May 12 at 22:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm the 1%

Ben-B

21st May 12 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I work there, couldnt give a fuck tbph.

Its just a job to earn money whilst i train to be better paid than most of the cretins who would laugh at people who work at mcdonalds.

[Edited on 21-05-2012 by Ben-B]
Nathan Kirkpatrick

21st May 12 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben-B

Its just a job to earn money whilst i train to be better paid than most of the cretins who would laugh at people who work at mcdonalds.

Great answear

I worked there 2years ago and last friday I got laid of from the butchers so went back to mcdonalds and ask to see would they take me back and they said yes so I'm very chuffed that I'm not gona be sitting on my arse

Do u work there full time?what do u think of working there?
Nic Barnes

21st May 12 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i was out of a job i applied. working is more respectful than not working in my opinion. a job is a job. internet snobs with their millions in the bank will spam this thread sadly.
Ben-B

21st May 12 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Kirkpatrick
quote:

Great answear

I worked there 2years ago and last friday I got laid of from the butchers so went back to mcdonalds and ask to see would they take me back and they said yes so I'm very chuffed that I'm not gona be sitting on my arse

4/5 days a week so yea full time. Pretty easy work and really flexible hours so if i have a lot of uni work or whatever i can just say i dont want as many shifts next week or whatever. Pay isnt the worst either, im a manager so £7.50 an hour which at 19 is plenty.
JamesMc

21st May 12 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Admittedly i would'nt want to work there but kudos to people that do you must have some motivation to do the job, i done 2 months in retail/customer services and decided i could never put up with some little moody little Hitler ruining my day.
Nathan Kirkpatrick

21st May 12 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Great answear

4/5 days a week so yea full time. Pretty easy work and really flexible hours so if i have a lot of uni work or whatever i can just say i dont want as many shifts next week or whatever. Pay isnt the worst either, im a manager so £7.50 an hour which at 19 is plenty.

Fair play to u fella

I have to start all over again as a crew member then crew trainier then up to shift manager so that's a bummer but it'll be worth it in the end cause were I'm from there's fuck all jobs left and I need to look towards the future and have a set job

sometime down the line I would love to sort my education out and that's the great thing about mcdonalds all the things u can gain in life from them
Nathan Kirkpatrick

21st May 12 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
when i was out of a job i applied. working is more respectful than not working in my opinion. a job is a job. internet snobs with their millions in the bank will spam this thread sadly.

Exactly fella and its rather sad an immature that people take the piss out of people who work there just cause there trying to make a living for the family or them selves
Ben-B

21st May 12 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Great answear

Fair play to u fella

I have to start all over again as a crew member then crew trainier then up to shift manager so that's a bummer but it'll be worth it in the end cause were I'm from there's fuck all jobs left and I need to look towards the future and have a set job

sometime down the line I would love to sort my education out and that's the great thing about mcdonalds all the things u can gain in life from them

just make it clear from day 1 you want the promotion and im sure theyll fast track you.
Phillips_91

21st May 12 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I worked at kfc, didnt give a shit, lost my job got on at kfc, it was easy work, semi decent pay and a good laugh with the other staff

would happily go back if i hadnt been fired
andy_mk3

21st May 12 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends where you go really, the Maccys next to where I work is alright, a right fit lass has just started there too, she always gives a cheeky smile!

For most people it's just a short term job to get money while they find a proper career, for the rest they just have no hope
Nathan Kirkpatrick

21st May 12 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Great answear

Fair play to u fella

just make it clear from day 1 you want the promotion and im sure theyll fast track you.

I told them tonight that I want put through the promotion when I get back and they said they'll sort me out straight away lol
Do u think u'll keep this job or move on to something else?
Nathan Kirkpatrick

21st May 12 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Phillips_91
I worked at kfc, didnt give a shit, lost my job got on at kfc, it was easy work, semi decent pay and a good laugh with the other staff

would happily go back if i hadnt been fired

What u get sacked for lol

I have heard from people in my town that KFC pay very well

Good answear also
Nathan Kirkpatrick

21st May 12 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andy_mk3
Depends where you go really, the Maccys next to where I work is alright, a right fit lass has just started there too, she always gives a cheeky smile!

For most people it's just a short term job to get money while they find a proper career, for the rest they just have no hope

Get her bucked lol

See that's the thing though people just asume its just mcdonalds and laugh it off but they haven't the slightest idea how good they are to the staff,customers,charitys etc
If all goes well when I get nicely settled in ill be asking them to send me to get me an education cause I'm a dumb fuck lol
When I used to work there I loved it and can honestly say I've missed it a lot an then banter also
Nic Barnes

21st May 12 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most entertaining job i ever had was in the kitchen of a pub at centre parcs.
Ben-B

21st May 12 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Great answear

Fair play to u fella

I told them tonight that I want put through the promotion when I get back and they said they'll sort me out straight away lol
Do u think u'll keep this job or move on to something else?

move onto something else, spent too long studying to just work at mcdonalds. there are plenty of others that do their degree but just stay at mcdonalds.
AlunJ

22nd May 12 at 05:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was a shift running manager 4 and a half years go, cracking little job apart from coming hope smelling like you'd been dunked in the grease traps.
Generation

22nd May 12 at 06:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't laugh at all, nothing wrong with it.

People that do, obviously have issues with their own confidence tbh
Ben J

22nd May 12 at 07:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd prefer not to work there but its a job. Who cares? If I needed to, i'd work there and i've no probs with anyone else working there. At least they are working.

At the end of the day, looking down on someone because of where they work or what they do as a job is very narrowminded.

[Edited on 22-05-2012 by Ben J]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mcdonalds 23 database queries in 0.0171969 seconds