corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PVS Camping tickets x2 - £30.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PVS Camping tickets x2 - £30.
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd May 12 at 10:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In my infinite wisdom, I have booked a holiday departing on the 9th of June so the missus and my tickets are up for sale.

They are overnight and show tickets, paid £19 each from willay himself so I'll sell both for £30.

I'd rather not split them but I will if I have to.

I don't have tickets yet but I'll either post them straight on when I get them recorded delivery or I'll get willay to send straight to you.

U2U me
Dan295

23rd May 12 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

6 magic beans
pow
Premium Member

23rd May 12 at 10:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make it 7 son and you've got a deal ;-)
Christopher

23rd May 12 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame to here it pow :/
tom130691
Premium Member

23rd May 12 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck you pow
Sean

25th May 12 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold
pow
Premium Member

28th May 12 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm very sorry guys, if it was Friday/Sat/Sun this year Lauren and would have come for Firday night no problem

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PVS Camping tickets x2 - £30. 24 database queries in 0.0085881 seconds