corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » vehicle log book problem.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vehicle log book problem.
bignev

User status: Offline
23rd May 12 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically i sold my golf about 3months ago sent logbook away thought it was all done and dusted as you would, but ive just had a phone call of the guy who bought the car of me saying he never received the logbook and the car is due to be taxed very soon! will i get charged for it? what can i do?
VegasPhil
Premium Member

23rd May 12 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forward the tax reminder to him so he can get it done if you have it.

He will have to apply to the DVLA for a new V5. Then write back explaining that you posted the V5 when you sold the car and have done as you should.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Brett
Premium Member

23rd May 12 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I needed new logbook & tax, I went to the DVLA offices ordered one and they let me tax the car there and then. Ball ache, but an option.
AndyCorsaSport

23rd May 12 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ignore him. Not your problem
random dav
Premium Member

23rd May 12 at 14:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has he not got tne small green bit?

WRLFC !

Project cars
cavmad

26th May 12 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also 'phone DVLA yourself and ask them when the last change of keeper was recorded. They won't tell you who owned it or who does now but they will tell you when it was last changed.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » vehicle log book problem. 23 database queries in 0.3360052 seconds