corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » the house fire where the 6 kids died

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the house fire where the 6 kids died
richardworrall
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th May 12 at 20:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Parents just been charged. They need sending down for life with no chance of early release. They were scutters all the time.
Adam_B

30th May 12 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Words cannot describe how shocking it will be if it turns out they are guilty.
Ojc

30th May 12 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They been charged Adam.

Fucking scum
Adam_B

30th May 12 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know, doesn't mean they have done it though? Still has to go through Magistrates yet?
John

Charged doesn't mean guilty but what a couple of weirdos.

Anyone who could conceivably go on Jeremy Kyle should be sterilised, not at birth, give them a chance, decision made by about 13.
Bart

charged with what?
Cavey

30th May 12 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As horrible as it is, I think most people immediately thought the parents. The dad has 15 kids from numerous relationships.

My guess would be they wanted a bigger house, or more benefits so set a small fire, escalated and 6 of them lost their lives.

Fucking sick bastards
Cavey

30th May 12 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Charged with arson, and murder i'd assume.
Adam_B

30th May 12 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-18261680
jonnysri

30th May 12 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone ever see them on jeremy kyle? had 2 wifes/mistress' didnt work or give a fuck. so yeah i agree with Cavey. probably a stunt to get a bigger house.

makes me sick being a firefighter going to things like that because the aftermath of them being found guilty with a motive like that. if we'd have gotten hurt for the sake of them. just wrong
Lee_fr200

30th May 12 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We can call them all the names under the sun, BUT that doesn't mean they did it does it,
richardworrall
Premium Member

30th May 12 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They demanded a bigger house from the council but they wouldn't give them. Instead they had another house on the same road think. So yeah, a plan that went completely tots up
nathy_87

30th May 12 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lee_fr200
We can call them all the names under the sun, BUT that doesn't mean they did it does it,

It makes sense.

Kids are upstairs all asleep. Him & gf are downstairs (fuck knows why at 3-4am). He starts a fire with petrol not thinking it's an accelerator for a big fire. Was hoping it'd just damage the front door/downstairs thus moving to a bigger house. In the interview neither of them were showing true emotions, yes it looked like they were crying but if you lok carefully there are no tears. If that was me who loast 6 childern (even 1) I know for sure I'd have tears.

I hope they rot in hell tbph.
Lee_fr200

30th May 12 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh the link above is the first I've read so I don't rly know the. Whole story
baza31

30th May 12 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Bang on . They may be nothing at all to do with it and have lost their children . Imagine how hard that would be to deal with let alone be accused. The may be scroungers but if the system is there to be shafted it will be. People are instantly branding them and listening too much to papers etc. If it was a rich business couples home with all kids it would be a tragedy .

Ps am not covering for them , they are scum bags and leeches on society but I think it's too soon to be branding them for killing their own kids
Dave

30th May 12 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've got to think the police must be pretty damn certain to charge them in a sensitive case like this.
Jules S
Premium Member

30th May 12 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The sad result/outcome of a mouth breathing non stop breeding claim culture state.

The only good thing that can come out of this sad affair is serious reform of the welfare state.

I very much doubt the CPS wouldn't have a water tight case in this instance
nathy_87

30th May 12 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Tbh the link above is the first I've read so I don't rly know the. Whole story

Ok read the following in the order.

. 01

Good Enough for me.
Generation

30th May 12 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know nothing about this story apart from comments here, BUT/

IF the theroys about starting fire for bigger house is true, they don't deserve all this Said about them.
Lee_fr200

30th May 12 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sorry but I see nothing in the links that would even suggest theyve done it,

He asked for a bigger house 6 years ago and the press are trying to use that as motive! If he started a fire on the ground floor he would know it would get out of hand and his own kids would prolly die especially if they're asleep, and from what's been said he was trying to save his kids lives! You can't blame them if you don't know what's happened and tbh neither can the police without actual evidence!

In my area 3 houses have had petrol and bangers pushed through the letter boxes by kids thinking its funny, and that's what could have happened here, sorry but I think it's far too early to accuse someone when we are reading papers, unfortunately the media aren't he best sources of information and can cause more trouble than it's worth
Ben G

31st May 12 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been saying it was him for ages. So obvious.
harrisp

31st May 12 at 05:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I drove past the house the other day (on the way to a job not to be mosey) it's horrible to see and disgusting if they did start the fire.
richc

31st May 12 at 06:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
As horrible as it is, I think most people immediately thought the parents. The dad has 15 kids from numerous relationships.

My guess would be they wanted a bigger house, or more benefits so set a small fire, escalated and 6 of them lost their lives.

Fucking sick bastards

They have been pressuring the council, for a bigger house for years - hence their TV appearances with ITV filming and filming documentary (circa 2007).

My thoughts are the same as yours Cavey. A 'stunt' to force the council to act, that has gone too far.

Being localish, the news story caught my eye straight away. I instantly thought something wasnt right with their TV statement. The women didnt have a tear in her eye - very strange to say 6 off her kids/his kids who she lived with had died. That doesnt mean I instantly thought they had done it, it just didnt seem to add up. Their body language just didnt look natural. Having said that, I could just be a harsh git and they have done nothing wrong.

[Edited on 31-05-2012 by richc]
Eck
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 06:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll wait until they are brought to justice (if convicted) before passing judgement. If they are guilty though; their lives should be extinguished.
Bart

31st May 12 at 07:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I'll wait until they are brought to justice (if convicted) before passing judgement. If they are guilty though; their lives should be extinguished.

I think that would be too easy for them. They'll have a worse time in prison tbh

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » the house fire where the 6 kids died 22 database queries in 0.0171571 seconds