corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Kona Stinky 2008 Mountain Bike DH

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kona Stinky 2008 Mountain Bike DH
fred7

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 12 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200770386145?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Hi welcome to my auction for my Kona Stinky 2008 Downhill Mountain Bike, ive had this bike for about a year now and been serviced after each use which is about 10 times, always cleaned down after each ride aswell. Had a new schwelbe rear tyre and only been used once since fitted, still have a maxxis minion tyre aswell but not in great cond. It has the standard hydraulic brakes front and rear with good pads and work great.

It is standard apart from the HOPE seat clamp and a funn bike seat. Both wheels are in good condition and roll great and no buckles. It has marzocchi bomber 66RCV front forks and marzocchi roco coil r rear shock, still have the booklets for the bike aswell. I was new to downhill riding so its not been used no where near as much as it could take.The gears all work fine and the chain is still good.

The only bad bit is theres a small dent on the top bar its only small and have attached a picture to show it dont make any difference to the riding of the bike at all.

The boring bits now, i want CASH on collection and bike to be collected with 36 hours of the end of auction inless arranged with me before the end of the sale, "ANY QUESTIONS" please contact me because most likely forgot something

I have been as honest as i can be and only selling because dont have the time to ride anymore.

I want £510 for it but open to offers over u2u. thanks
fred7

2nd Jun 12 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone? Loads of views no posts?
fred7

3rd Jun 12 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Kona Stinky 2008 Mountain Bike DH 24 database queries in 0.0045719 seconds