corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Alarm Problems Part 3... The End (Hopefully)!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alarm Problems Part 3... The End (Hopefully)!
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Apr 03 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They sent out a different bloke to sort the alarm out, he said the first bloke didn't install it properly, cut the wrong ignition wire apparently, because when the immobiliser is on and you try to start the engine there should be no dash lights, but there were when the original guy installed it.

2nd installer said the reason why the alarm went off randomly was because the 1st guy cut the wrong ignition wire, and that the ECU apparently sends out a pulse every so often when the engine is off, so this is why the alarm went off and half the time I couldn't disarm it!

Hopefully my alarm is sorted now!
Brett
Premium Member

28th Apr 03 at 12:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha... there ya go mate.
Sam
Premium Member

28th Apr 03 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy that came out today basically said the original installer fed me a load of bullshit, making out that I wasn't using the keyfob properly, that he did everything correctly, blah blah etc.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Alarm Problems Part 3... The End (Hopefully)! 22 database queries in 0.0083249 seconds