corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Aaron Cook

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Aaron Cook
Nath

User status: Offline
6th Jun 12 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/18343959

Whats the gossip here then? Is this guy some sort of dick or what? Why is the World Number 1 not being picked
Ryan

6th Jun 12 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quotas
Nath

6th Jun 12 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you mean, is he too white or something?

Ryan

6th Jun 12 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Duno, i didnt make the decision .

I dont see what other conclusion anyone can arrive at just by reading that, Lutalo Muhammad fits in with the 'multicultural games' ethos more than Aaron Cook. There is probably more to it, but the article doesn't mention anything like convictions, doping bans etc.
Cavey

6th Jun 12 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he took some time out from "proper" competition or something, and as a result doesn't qualify in the Boa's view or some crap like that.

Absolutely ridiculous that we have a world champion and he's not allowed in his home Olympics, but they're happy to have ukranians and whatever representing us

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Aaron Cook 23 database queries in 0.0103700 seconds