corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » rio ferdinand

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rio ferdinand
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Jun 12 at 07:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it just me that thinks this whole him not being in the squad has just gone so far as to being ridiculous? Obviously I rate the player but I can also see why he's not included, this is a perfect opportunity to try out a few youngsters, even fergie said he couldn't play a game every four days. It seems the media are just using it to kick up a shitstorm, questioning fa in Poland about it, Wtf. Now the anti racism group kick it out are launching a campaign about it. What the fuck has it got to do with them, do they seriously think hodgsons has left him out because he's black
Ben J

7th Jun 12 at 07:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree. He's not in because these days Terry, although a cock, is better than Rio and still fit enough to play regularly.

Media shitstorm is an utter joke. Should be getting behind the team.
Cavey

7th Jun 12 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Again, no normal person cares, but the media are going to carry it on as long as possible. Was ridiculous a few days ago, getting way past that now.
chrisritch

7th Jun 12 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rio acting the complete cunt hasn't helped either. If he just kept quiet instead of posting silly little comments on Twitter it would have blown over by now. And MEGALAWLZ at Kick It Out getting involved Roy Hodgson is so racist he took Glen Johnson, Ashley Cole, Danny Welbeck etc
Tom

7th Jun 12 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shock horror, media make absolute huge shitshorm out of nothing in the close build up to a major tournament. I think most of them have probably written all the articles lambasting the team for going out at the group stage already, and probably just wana pisss off on holiday tbh.
Nismo

7th Jun 12 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Shock horror, media make absolute huge shitshorm out of nothing in the close build up to a major tournament.

exactly this, anything to bring the team down before the start of a tournament
Steve
Premium Member

7th Jun 12 at 09:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i actually think its generating a bit of sympathy for them this time though from the public
Nath

7th Jun 12 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boring.
Tom

7th Jun 12 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Boring.
mwg

7th Jun 12 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i actually think its generating a bit of sympathy for them this time though from the public

have you noticed how it keeps being said that England aren't expected to do well then they say that could play in to their hands and they could surprise everyone So really everyone is still doing the same old England are going to win it routine just in a different way to how they normally do!
Ben G

7th Jun 12 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is beginning to annoy me. going to start throwing plates soon.

people say we need to start bringing youngsters into the england squad to make a team for the future. then people moan when a bloke who gets injured every other week gets left out and is too old now.

fuck the euro's. build a squad for the next world cup. use this as a training exercise.
Steve
Premium Member

7th Jun 12 at 11:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by Steve

have you noticed how it keeps being said that England aren't expected to do well then they say that could play in to their hands and they could surprise everyone So really everyone is still doing the same old England are going to win it routine just in a different way to how they normally do!

yes optimistic over being pessimistic

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » rio ferdinand 23 database queries in 0.0097079 seconds