corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » team dynamic pro race 2's for sale.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author team dynamic pro race 2's for sale.
kiemcd

User status: Offline
9th Jun 12 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, for sale i have 4 16'' team dynamic pro race alloy wheels, there not in bad conditionl, all the wheels look very straight and dont have any buckles.
they have kerbing round the outer rim, they ideally could do with a refurb to get them back mint or just need a bit of touching up.

team dynamics site info..
7.0 x 16''
Under the brand of Team Dynamics Racing, and based on the continued success acheived in Motorsport, we have developed some of the lightest
cast aluminium alloy wheels on the market today.Developed for road track day and race performance applications, these wheels are designed to be the lightest cast wheels on the
market today.

they come fitted with 205/50 r16 tyres, which are 3 michelins and a continental, 3 are decent tread 1 is low on tread.

looking for £160 collected ono - may deliver in lancashire area if fuel is paid for.

pics..

please note their a bit dusty in pic only gave a quick wipe for pics!

want any more info ring me on 07512002506.
kennySRi

10th Jun 12 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm these are tempting even though i was after 1.2s. Im only down the road at J7 of the 65, what's the lowest you'd accept? I can collect them tomorrow if it's cheap enough, tyres sound a bit big though
kiemcd

10th Jun 12 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of kerbing for you, just little bits n bats on each wheel, ideally need a refurb if your picky but..

kennySRi

11th Jun 12 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think il give these a go mate. Drop me a text when you can and hopefully we can sort something out before Saturday. If you're happy to deliver them to me at my work then il be happy to chuck a bit extra your way.

Hoping some good tyre shine will make those tyres look better

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » team dynamic pro race 2's for sale. 24 database queries in 0.0069160 seconds