corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa 1.2 silver

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 1.2 silver
charlie loyns

User status: Offline
11th Jun 12 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm new to this and dont really know too much about corsas so any help and advice will be much appreciated

i bought this corsa 1.2 silver a few days ago and want to do some mods to make it look nice but do not want it to look chavvy ( no ott bodykit etc )

this is how i got it

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

i am 15 and this is my second car, my first one was a classic mini and i spend about £2,000 on on altogether and it still never got finished because if I'm honest i didnt know what i was doing most of the time and overspent by buying the wrong parts all the time, so on the car i really could use as much help and advise as i can get, please comment what i could do to improve it, and tell me your opinions thanks in advance

[Edited on 11-06-2012 by charlie loyns]
charlie loyns

11th Jun 12 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can anyone tell me how to get my pictures to show? im new to this an dont know, thanks
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you'll have to upload the pictures onto the web - pay £12.50 to corsasport and they will host them for you

or use a site like photobucket then insert that link into the img tags

charlie loyns

11th Jun 12 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thankyou mate

[Edited on 11-06-2012 by charlie loyns]

New Poll