corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Wheres best to sell a boat?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wheres best to sell a boat?
Jamie-C

User status: Offline
27th Jun 12 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Advertising a boat for a friend, hes been trying to sell it in local paper as he doesn't have access to a computer, wouldn't even know how to use one even if he did have access

I'm going to list it online for him but I don't know wheres good?
Asking price for the boat is £96,000 so gumtree and the likes would be a waste of time as its full off pikeys.
Brett
Premium Member

27th Jun 12 at 15:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Autotrader does boats iirc
RichR
Premium Member

27th Jun 12 at 15:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as does Pistonheads but either Apolloduck or "Boats and outboards"

What is it?
BluKoo

27th Jun 12 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.boatshop24.co.uk/
Lee_fr200

27th Jun 12 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What boat is it, we've got a boat for sale at Burton waters marina in Lincoln and they're doing a shit job tbh, we are advertising it on pistonheads and autotrader shortly
Jamie-C

27th Jun 12 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apollo duck, thats the one I was thinking off. Ta

Lee its a Munson Packman 26 aluminium boat. I wish I could buy it but its out of my price range
RichR
Premium Member

27th Jun 12 at 16:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be surprised if it goes for the asking price, their 34ft Hammerhead is around $65k new
RichR
Premium Member

27th Jun 12 at 16:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but that said, it is out of my knowledge area. I'd go for boats and outboards too as they have a commercial section and then look at industry magazines, Oil and Gas UK etc
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

27th Jun 12 at 16:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will the car fit on it Jame?

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
Jamie-C

27th Jun 12 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He bought it new about a year or 2 ago for 120k for a business venture that him and and a friend were doing, but then the other party backed out and hes been left with the boat thats been used for the odd bit of fishing now and again.

I'll be suprised if he gets the asking price too tbh but at 25k less than what he paid hes just trying to get most of his money back.

Cheers for the sites. Will get it listed on them tonight
Jamie-C

27th Jun 12 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DansCorsaSXi
Will the car fit on it Jame?
We had a Suzuki Alton on it and brought it Rathlin Island on it Not sure if the Corsa will fit though. We've gone over to scotland a few times on the boat, I should try and put the Corsa on and come visit

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Wheres best to sell a boat? 23 database queries in 0.0137460 seconds