corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B SXI alloys x 4 - SWAP FOR STEEL WHEELS or off to scrap yard

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B SXI alloys x 4 - SWAP FOR STEEL WHEELS or off to scrap yard
Haimsey
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Jun 12 at 16:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is just an offer, in case anyone is desperate for alloys.

I still have the SXI alloys off my old corsa b.

They are kerbed.
They really need a refurb.
I have the centre caps somewhere, but they are probably scratched too.
IIRC there are two okay tyres, one is completely knackered from bad camber issues, one has a nail in it that i noticed today.
They have been stored sideways in a garage for 2 maybe 3 years since coming off the SXI.

As the other thread says, im splitting a Tigra, i will be making use of the alloys off that and therefore the SXI's will be going on the Tigra when it goes to the scrap yard.

If you are desperate for some alloys bring me 4 steel whees that will fit a corsa in a condition that can be made use of for taking the car to the scrap yard and you can have the SXI's.

If not, merh, ive offered and ill quite happily wave ta ta to them

Marc.

[Edited on 30-06-2012 by Haimsey]

[Edited on 30-06-2012 by Haimsey]

[Edited on 01-07-2012 by Haimsey]

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Kemp101

7th Jul 12 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hay Could you send me pic of them please ? and how much do you want for them Thanks x
am4nf

7th Jul 12 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by the sounds of his thread they are gratis as long as you provide an appropriate replacement fit for transporting said tigra to metal heaven
Haimsey
Premium Member

8th Jul 12 at 17:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, however the car was collected today.

[Edited on 08-07-2012 by Haimsey]

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B SXI alloys x 4 - SWAP FOR STEEL WHEELS or off to scrap yard 25 database queries in 0.0086100 seconds