corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » astra mk3 gsi c20xe price reduced

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author astra mk3 gsi c20xe price reduced
bigron1988

User status: Offline
8th Jul 12 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - astra gsi
Engine - 2.0 16v c20xe
Mileage - 144 475
Price - £750

Location - (same as my profile) southport
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - biggronn1@msn.com

General information -

i bought this car last week with the intensions of doing some track days but the turbo on my other car has gone so i could do with getting the money back out of this car to pay for that ,c20xe engine, has a adjustable fpr reg on it and appart from that looks standard, doesent use any oil/water and is a nice quite engine (no tapping when cold) has a scorpio backbox on it, electric windows, electric mirrors, centrol locking, trip computer,tax till end of july and mot till 8th november 2012, it has some lowering springs on it(dont know how low) and is sat on a set of 17inch wheels, tyres all have good tread on them, tyres are michelin, continental, federal and a cheap brand one, have driven it around for a week now and its a nice quick car , few problems i must mention tho are , passengers electric window is slow to work some times, headlining is sagging in places, drivers seat has a lean over to one side slightly and the body work has a few marks on it, but its to be expected for a 20+year old car , i realy dont want to sell it but like i said i could do with the money back out of it so no swaps sorry ,

[Edited on 11-07-2012 by bigron1988]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » astra mk3 gsi c20xe price reduced 24 database queries in 0.0087929 seconds