corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B C20XE + power steering

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B C20XE + power steering
Will94

User status: Offline
9th Jul 12 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The new shell ive got has power steering which i wanna keep when dropping the XE into this one, So far ive read that i cant use the corsa PAS pump and that i need one from a cav GSi that the engine came from?

Ive got an adapter bracket for a PAS pump that came with the engine mounts ages ago, not sure what its purpose is though lol

Wondering how people have got it fitted and working?
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
9th Jul 12 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

used a pas pump from a 2litre 8v and bent the pipes to fit although they did run close to the exhaust manifold.

New Poll