corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Looking to buy another corsa B

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Looking to buy another corsa B
Deano_19

User status: Offline
11th Jul 12 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically im looking to buy another corsa b . After getting rid of my last one a couple months ago im missing owning one like mad . I had a arden blue 1.2 16v sxi before it had all the stuff onit . Leathers ,slabs , turbo breaks and coilovers , only thibg let it down was body work was iffy in places . This time round im after a 1.4 sport , a late one tho like a v reg or newer so one the last , and in either arden blue or brocade yellow . May even consider white. I want one with mint bodywork and maybe a few mods . Only thing is i havent really seen anything half decent for sale for ages and am wondering why this is , im looking on here most weeks and seeing golfs, astras and all other shit for sale but no corsas . Lool whats goin on where are they all aha ,

Any way whats people views on my choices , i know im maybe being fussy but thats just me lol
Ian
Site Administrator

11th Jul 12 at 00:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure there's any reason for it other than they are getting on a bit these days.

I'm sure one will come up, they're not that rare yet.
Deano_19

11th Jul 12 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats true mate , i do wanna hold out for a minter tho. They are out there somewhere
Ian
Site Administrator

11th Jul 12 at 00:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd probably go for a car which had good rear arches and B pillar and compromise a bit on the engine bay/slam/panels etc. as the latter can all be replaced or repaired easily whereas if its part of the shell you're not in such a good position.
john_redtop

11th Jul 12 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I recently found a minter Arden blue V reg 1.2 16v just covered 75k had history up to 54k electric window/mirrors sunroof model colour coded bumpers mirrors really tidy inside and out only problem was with engine witch I was taking out anyway gave £325 for it was totaly standard aswell also had 2 month tax 9 month test I had been looking for a while then came across a gooden
Deano_19

11th Jul 12 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats not bad then mate , where did u find that
Christopher

11th Jul 12 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have to agree with ian! Rear arches and B pillar and sills are what you really want to look out for! Plastics disguise the rear arches quite well as i bought mine thinking it was quite mint only to reveal half of my arch had rotten away and the rear panel was full of holes :/ Recently cut out and replaced the lot repaired everything and repainted the whole car and can honestly say it was hard work! Best bet is to try and source one that has been garaged for aslong as you can but the minters are hiding in the old peoples garages!!
john_redtop

11th Jul 12 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Deano_19
Thats not bad then mate , where did u find that

It was place called malton about 45 mile from were I live was a old couple that had it for a canny couple of year. My old one the rear arches went to the point there pushed through with no effort and had a couple of bits welded in on the sills the new one I got the sills are still blue and is unbelievably tidy underneath I'm gonna have it undersealed as will be a keeper for me for many years to come now but yeah you will find a gooden just keep looking

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Looking to buy another corsa B 22 database queries in 0.0103199 seconds