corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » star silver 1.6 sport gauging interest

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author star silver 1.6 sport gauging interest
corsajay88

User status: Offline
21st Jul 12 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.6
Mileage - 82k
Price -

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information - gauging interest as seeing if i have any real interest as i dont want this sat in the way as i have 2 cars and a van. star silver corsa sport. 87k lowered 60mil, cav slabs 2 nearly new toyo proxes others are budgets. powerbox and 4-2-1 manifold. this car has had a lot of work done to it since i bought it. the old engine went so i bought a rebuilt one, no proof of work but runs and sounds fantastic. balljoints, trackrod ends front and rear brakes are new, just had oil change as its just run in. had a very minor accident to the front but only thing thats damaged now is the slam panel which is being replaced with a brand new one tomorow, new windscreen about a month ago. new cat 2 days ago. will have 12 months mot and 4 months tax.

for the mot it needed front arch welding, rear drivers side sill, screen washer jet and number plate bulb. all of which have been done and has been fully undersealed. theres a couple of minor rust spots, wing and a tiny bit on the door and front of the bonnet. there is some on the boot but this is getting sorted tomorow.

theres probably more that i've forgot. it's time to move on to something new for me so time to sell. it just needs a small amount of work to make this a mint example. for forum rules base price £600 not expecting this.

This is for sale now since last time its had a new starter motor. crankshaft oil seal started to leak so this was done along with new cambelt as it had oil from crankshaft seal. i have also just bought front lower and rear strut braces for it witch will be included also new stainless steel decat pipe not fitted and heatwrap for the manifold. i will take £500 fora quick sale as buying a c20xe corsa on wednesday. This runs spot ive done a lot of miles in this and its only ever let me down on the starter.

[Edited on 22-07-2012 by corsajay88]

[Edited on 24-09-2012 by corsajay88]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » star silver 1.6 sport gauging interest 24 database queries in 0.0094578 seconds