corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Sparx 1.6 Sport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sparx 1.6 Sport
Sparx

User status: Offline
29th Jul 12 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evenin all think its about time to kick off the posts on m account so here we are... I'm Ash from stamford lincs area. This is my 3rd corsa now. Had a 6n polo then missed to poke from the x16xe's and got meself this beaut. Terrible pic i agree but its only a screenshot off ebay thats why.

it was standard bar the sxi 'c' wheels and a flip out dvd player which i promptly stuck on ebay. There good but not really my cup of tea and got in the way off the heater and fan controls so i replaced it with my old faithful pioneer headunit.

On way home pulled into petrol station and ordered some 60mm springs off ebay and rang a friend to see if he still had an old debadged mesh grille that he tried flogging me aaaages ago.

here they are fitted a few days later

Another mate of mine had just bought a red topped corsa b with some cav slabs on that he didnt like and asked to swap for my sxi wheels which i quickly obliged him with, as im not a fan of sxi wheels and i do like a good set of slabs. they came with some very lowered unfriendly tyres on but fitted them none the less so my mate had some wheels for his.

The paint on them seems to have been brush painted and the grooves in the paint picked up dirt and grime and showed it too so out came a rattle can of satin black and i gave them a quick blow over before a trip to see family up north. Also flyeyed my lights

You may also notice a badger shaped hole in my bumper

Bought (off ANOTHER friend lol) some lights he had laying around

i bored quickly of baboinga boinging around and delved into my wages for a set of coilies

Bought a new inlet and fitted it into a very messy looking bay

i have now refurbed my wheels properly and sprayed them graphite grey as well as winding down the coils.

Got a smoothed bumper for a steal and sprayed and fitted its missing the lower grill and splitter tho so im gunna need to get that sorted. Luckily i have a GSI splitter that i will fit eventually. But this is my motor how she be now.

Thanks for reading and look forward to meeting some of you lot

[Edited on 29-07-2012 by Sparx]
BeetleGav

29th Jul 12 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not too shabby! aint a fan of the bumper tho :\ but thats just me
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

29th Jul 12 at 20:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate,it's Dan off Instagram.

Cars looking clean,i prefer the slabs to the SXi's too. Aren't the slabs polished up now or was that before?

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
Joey 1.6 sport

29th Jul 12 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice job keep up the good work
Sparx

30th Jul 12 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yh i read ur progress thread and thought this car looks familiar! I got the front rear and arxhes.already smoothed from a guy for 20 quid so it was just tp replace the standard one that a badger took a disliking to and step out in front of me. I sold my gsi bumper to a friend but he has since flogged his corsa on and wants to sell it back to me so i may get it off him tbh. Thanks for the comments guys!
Sparx

30th Jul 12 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and i was gunna polish them but decided against it in the end

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Sparx 1.6 Sport 24 database queries in 0.0451210 seconds