corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports injury

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sports injury
XSIHardy

User status: Offline
30th Jul 12 at 07:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know this should be in the sports day section, but need a fairly quick response. Hada pre season friendly last night, and a bloke toke out my left leg from behind whilst I was trying too turn. New straight away it had gone, and if ny thing it may just be a sprain. But it hurts to straighten/pull back, and then I can Bacicily feel it straining on the knee cap I that makes sence?

Has any one got any idea? I'm finding it incredible hard too walk, not been to the hospital yet, as I know they won't be able too do to much, exseption make a ruff guess at what's wrong.

Cheers Sam
Hammer

30th Jul 12 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That tactic worked

Sounds as if you've done in your ligaments which, as most football fans will tell you, can take an age to heal properly.
ed

30th Jul 12 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You didn't go to the hospital because "they won't be able too do to much" yet you're unable to diagnose the injury? Good one.
Dom

30th Jul 12 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
You didn't go to the hospital because "they won't be able too do to much" yet you're unable to diagnose the injury? Good one.

XSIHardy - It's pretty obviously you'll only get guesses on here, better off going to the Docs/A&E and let them tell you exactly what's wrong
Tomnova16
Premium Member

30th Jul 12 at 09:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as you were attacked from behind, i'd guess you caught the bad aids

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
_Allan_

30th Jul 12 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My stethoscope is on and I have x-rayed you through your monitor. Definately done some ligament damage mate

No football for 8 weeks and no driving.

HTH

SetH

30th Jul 12 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you have health insurance? If so notify them and get booked in with a private physio

If not, book in and pay yourself. Probably £30-45 for an initial session.

Alternatively go and see your GP who will pull your leg around a bit, look confused and put you down to see an NHS physio which will probably have a wait of 8-12 weeks.
Matt L

30th Jul 12 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jesus christ must some injury you cant spell for sh*t.

just stick some ice on it see if it helps, but id suggest seeing someone.
XSIHardy

30th Jul 12 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whole reason I asked on here was due too the fact that last I went I had an x-ray, and was told too rest it, there wasn't a diagnostic off what the issue actually was. And seeming as I don't actually know every body's profession on here, I thought some body may actually be able too give me some idea off what's Happebed.

Thanks for the none bitchie/bullshit replys

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports injury 23 database queries in 0.0092390 seconds