corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa c key fob

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa c key fob
DanCobb

User status: Offline
8th Aug 12 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plannig on getting a flip key and was wondering if I take my current key apart will it fuck it up atall? Will I need to reset anything or isit just a put it together job?

davieslim

User status: Offline
8th Aug 12 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they say if the batterys off for a long time it can loose the settings but ive done one and if its the kit off ebay it doesnt take long to put it together

New Poll