corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 20xe badly overfuelling after bottom end rebuild...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 20xe badly overfuelling after bottom end rebuild...
Vauxdan88

User status: Offline
8th Aug 12 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive just had the bottom end rebuilt on my xe,rings,mains,big ends and crank seals,freshly honed block.Its badly overfuelling now,it runs fine for about 10/15 seconds then starts spluttering and nearly cutting out (will do if i dont open the throttle), then i take the plugs out and the top of the pistons have got nice puddles of fuel on top,looks like ive poured some in myself through the spark plug holes! Ive got no idea what to try next, ive checked all the air intake etc for splits and leaks but nothing that i can see,checked the wires going into crank sensor plug,tps,cts and air flow sensor, all look good. Changed cts wih no luck, Any ideas are much appreciated as i really need this sorted asap.
Dan
Premium Member

8th Aug 12 at 20:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Able to read codes?

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

8th Aug 12 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is the TPS clicking back properly?

Had this causing a problem on mine a few weeks back

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|

New Poll