corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » trackdays!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author trackdays!!
daine
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Aug 12 at 18:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This always make me think about driving there, and not taking the trailer..
http://youtu.be/eDJ7Fp7Cfyg
[Edited on 14-08-2012 by daine]

[Edited on 14-08-2012 by daine]
SteveoBC
Premium Member

14th Aug 12 at 19:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Always seems to be the blind crests there

But yeh seen plenty of knobhead driving round knockhill on public trackdays

Guy videoing deserved it, was waaay too close up the arse of the other cars not surprised he rear ended someone tbh

[Edited on 14-08-2012 by SteveoBC]
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

14th Aug 12 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It scares me that corner.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

14th Aug 12 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a right shitter when you've nothing to get home in. Luckily the time I crashed I was only at Oulton Park, about 50 minutes away so Ian dropped his Puma off then came back to pick me up. Had it been somewhere further away I'd have probably had to pay the AA £104, I think that's how much they said it'd be.

I quite like that corner tbh, it's just got potential to be bad if you don't treat it right. That crash looks to be a very similar scenario to the vid that got posted a while back where the 205 mounted a CTR and rolled, just someone inviting an overtake when they shouldn't and the following driver accepting the invitation when they also shouldn't.

[Edited on 14-08-2012 by Mike]
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Aug 12 at 19:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Moral of that one is give the slower cars a bit of room. Sitting on people's arse just makes them do silly things like spin off.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » trackdays!! 23 database queries in 0.0080070 seconds