corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay feedback

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eBay feedback
AndyKent

User status: Offline
16th Aug 12 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its been a while since I've sold on there, but why in the name of god are there so many clearly shit buyers with positive feedback.

Ending an item on there in a couple of days time and all three previous highest bidders have no end of positive feedback with "no contact whatsoever", "non-payer" etc etc.

WTF, I guess I don't have much option about whether they win or not but their feedback score shouldn't say 100%. Literally no incentive for them to get their act together!

eBay can fuck off next time, what with that and the extortionate fees....twice.

Arrrggghhhh

[Edited on 16-08-2012 by AndyKent]
noshua

16th Aug 12 at 07:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Luckily I've never come across anything like this but I avoid private sellers and go with those with shops.
Steve
Premium Member

16th Aug 12 at 07:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're a seller you can't leave neg feedback
Jimbothebarbarian

16th Aug 12 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
If you're a seller you can't leave neg feedback

Yeah it's mint selling on Ebay these days. At least 10% of what I sell I get smart arses trying to get it for free or extra stuff and they quite openly threaten you with neg feedback because they know you can't return it.

Love it
K2 GTi

16th Aug 12 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes you can't leave negative feedback as a seller.
It's good people are still prewarning people by putting it on their possative. Make sure you read through feedback before sending.
AndyKent

16th Aug 12 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll keep reading them but seems a bit pointless.

If they pay thats a bonus I suppose.

Seems completely backwards that people end up getting a positive score for a purchase they never even tried to complete
Jed D

17th Aug 12 at 06:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebays not about being a good seller any more. its all about winning a case via ebay customer services and getting things for free

Anty
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think with being a seller we should be allowed to a netraul feedback..

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay feedback 22 database queries in 0.0087721 seconds