corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » water sitting being the rear light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author water sitting being the rear light
edd1.0

User status: Offline
20th Aug 12 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello , ive noticed it before but i cant figure out where it is coming from , when it rains heavily , i get a puddle of water build up behind the passenger rear light , i first thought it was the light not sealing properly , but i took the light off and re fitted it and all the seals are dry , any idea to what could be letting the water in ? , thanks
SkinnyMarshall

20th Aug 12 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a rouge pool of water behind it , in a crevis of the wheel arch lol
edd1.0

20th Aug 12 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh thats where mine is , did you know where yours is coming from ?
pete8v

20th Aug 12 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have this i found the only place it could be coming from was where the petrol filler is just below tge actual cap is a hole but i havent investigated further my mate has it in both sides so it could be coming down from the roof plastics as with the front
edd1.0

20th Aug 12 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines the side which the filler cap isnt , :s , i cant trace any wet patches its a mystery to where it is coming from lol , im gonna replace some seals and seal up some screws from my spoiler and see is this helps
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

20th Aug 12 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You got a sunroof? There are rubber drain pipes behind both rear lights that people usually forgot to reseat properly, I've done it in the past.
edd1.0

20th Aug 12 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah nope sunroof , i may just wait until it next rains heavily then just see if i can see where it is leaking from

New Poll