corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pictures from my Track day at Bedford Autodrome

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pictures from my Track day at Bedford Autodrome
M Sutton

User status: Offline
26th Aug 12 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Booked this a few months back with the intension of doing it in my Nova but due to a few issues with the engine smoking and lack of money to sort it I ending up taking my 306 GTI-6 daily driver.

Did 115 miles on track which was around 50 laps in total of the SEN circuit at Bedford.

Car performed well throughout the day, only issues were the brakes fading after some spirited driving, but they need replacing anyway! The tyres were ok for Toyo T1Rs but R888s would have been better.

Enjoyable day with some interesting cars on track, had a couple of small battles with the fiesta st boys, not much in it tbh!

Was good to see (VBH) Vicki Butler Henderson filming for 5th Gear in a PUG1OFF 205, had a chat and a few pics with her!

A few pics from the day below and a link to all the pics

http://public.fotki.com/M4rks/my-306-gti-6-/bedford-autodrome-t/

Gary
Premium Member

26th Aug 12 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car looks very clean
Graeme
Premium Member

26th Aug 12 at 12:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VHB has relatives in Harrold so is always around here. Looks like a good day mate. Shame wasn't in the nova. Did you get any money off through work?
M Sutton

26th Aug 12 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Gary.
Graeme,apparently her husband works at palmers! No,had to pay full price as where I work doesnt have any involvement with palmers even though its on the same complex!lol.
Jas

26th Aug 12 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can't wait to get my pug out there

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pictures from my Track day at Bedford Autodrome 22 database queries in 0.0179381 seconds