corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Online Banking Details please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Online Banking Details please
Whittie

User status: Offline
11th Sep 12 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually type in "ID1234556789" or whatever on that link, and look at the next page. Fucking Brilliant to be fair, not only does it ask you for your your card details, it also asks for online banking details, address, secret question etc.

Just filled mine out, it spelt a message on something of the lines of "Fuck off you spear throwing twat"

I just still find it hard to believe people fall for it?

http://85.133.155.135/new_pop.htm
ed

11th Sep 12 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had a few NatWest phishing scams sent to me lately - tried going through with fake details to see how technical they were, it appeared they were doing proper validation checks on the card number you were entering (unless that was part of the scam).
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

11th Sep 12 at 13:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corr blimey you lot are abit brave, I wouldnt even dare to click that shit as you have no idea what nasty 0day shit they have embedded in the web pages.
Toby
Premium Member

11th Sep 12 at 13:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Halifax phishing scam recently have been very good, only differance is the real one had a small gold padlock on the home page.
Anty
Premium Member

11th Sep 12 at 13:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont do online banking., only deal with paypal..lol
Ben G

11th Sep 12 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Warning: Suspected phishing site!
The website at 84.241.55.94 has been reported as a “phishing” site. Phishing sites trick users into disclosing personal or financial information, often by pretending to represent trusted institutions, such as banks.

chrisritch

11th Sep 12 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Warning: Suspected phishing site!
The website at 84.241.55.94 has been reported as a “phishing” site. Phishing sites trick users into disclosing personal or financial information, often by pretending to represent trusted institutions, such as banks.

Chrome FTW

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Online Banking Details please 22 database queries in 0.0059130 seconds