corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Porsche Experience Center silverstone

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Porsche Experience Center silverstone
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Sep 12 at 18:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else done it? I think Steve did (with the yellow corsa not homebase puma).
I did it yesterday, one hour you drive session, I went with my dad, he has a 997.1 gt3, I took my e39 m5, excellent place to learn what the car is caperble of without wearing the tyres down to much!
I had about 1.5 hours one to one tuition where you can do what you want on their tracks:
-handling circuit- excellent little track, like a nice winding B road with off camber corners etc, not really suited to the m5 but it did well for a big old barge
-low friction surface- again has the nature of a B road but covered in ice! Great for "drifting" the m5 thru and has a nice big open area for some practice on donuts etc, can be very childish there!
-ice hill- steep hill to drive up or down, very hard to get up but fun to slide down...
-kick plate- low friction surface with water spray. Has a metal plate I the floor which kicks the back of the car out left or right randomly when you drive over it, tests your reactions.

Not the cheapest of experiences but probably some of the best fun iv had in a long time!

Costs £160 if you take your own car but you can hire one of theirs for £50 I think.

Tomnova16
Premium Member

21st Sep 12 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drove round it last year on a piston heads meet and grabbed the leaflets for experience days. Never got round to it though.
One day I will

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
broster
Premium Member

21st Sep 12 at 18:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do it Tom.
jacko198

21st Sep 12 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you say you can use one of theres for £50, is it a porsche you can use?

Sounds like a good day tbh!
broster
Premium Member

21st Sep 12 at 19:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I had to wait till a corporate vent had finished before I could take my BMW on there.
They have a nice selection of Porsches there from caymans to gt2's.
not sure if they are all the same £££
SteveoBC
Premium Member

21st Sep 12 at 19:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

going in 3 & 1/2 weeks time, cant wait, new 991 Carrera S will be sat there waiting for me to kick the shit out of it hehe!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Porsche Experience Center silverstone 23 database queries in 0.0095110 seconds