corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Warren G + Me - last race at Cadwell Park.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Warren G + Me - last race at Cadwell Park.
Paul_J

User status: Offline
29th Sep 12 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Long overdue upload of mine and Warren's last race at Cadwell Park in our race integra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy-8MhOx9k4

Basically qualified 8th out of 32, got a great start and ended up near the front... but then later in the race we got a drive through penalty and eventually ran out of brake pad which retired us from the race. We would've been on for a podium otherwise.

If anyone wants to go racing in 2013, the car may be up for sale - as I want to have a break from it all for a while. Either the car will be for sale as a whole, or you could buy my half off me and see if Warren wants to go racing with you, or Warren will probably split the car for parts

Definitely something everyone has to do once in their life! and certainly the cheapest way of getting into it.
jrdn7

29th Sep 12 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What spec is that car mate? Seems to have a decent bit of power & sits through corners fairly well!
Gaz

29th Sep 12 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks a lot of fun nevertheless

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Warren G + Me - last race at Cadwell Park. 22 database queries in 0.0121720 seconds