corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What's worth taking off - Frontera related

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What's worth taking off - Frontera related
corsa-torque

User status: Offline
6th Nov 12 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right guys, have a 2.2 diesel Vauxhall frontera at work that's heading for the scrappy,

Now apart from the engine that's absolutly dead.. The motor as a whole is in very good condition.

Just wondering what's got any 2nd hand value, Side steps? Spare wheel carrier? Leather interior?

AndyCorsaSport

6th Nov 12 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In theory, it's all worth something to someone. It's just finding someone to buy the stuff. I imagine the things you mentioned would sell, side steps will get damaged easy so people will want to replace, same with spare wheel carrier.

If they can come with cloth I guess leather would sell easy.

I'd say if your getting the parts for nothing which I assume you are?? Stick them on eBay at 0.99p no reserve, that's what I always do with parts from work, don't be greedy it's all profit at end of day.
corsa-torque

6th Nov 12 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah parts are costing nothing, I see what your saying but what it comes down to is storage space in the workshop so only really wanted to take off the stuff that would fetch the most money. Would be ideal to strip the whole motor but with cars to work on and can't have it sitting around at work it's a time issue aswel.

Thank you for your imput
Rob E

6th Nov 12 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Intercooler for deffo. Common for LET conversions
corsa-torque

6th Nov 12 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good shout, cheers
evans_corsab

6th Nov 12 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuel pump and turbo are good ebayers , injectors
AndyCorsaSport

6th Nov 12 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah forgot to write a bit about storage too lol.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What's worth taking off - Frontera related 22 database queries in 0.0139251 seconds