corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just a bit of my car!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just a bit of my car!
Norcy91

User status: Offline
   15th Nov 12 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gave it a half decent wash today, got to the point where the number plate was hardly visible

I'd love to be able to write a bit spec list, but it's basically only had a Dave F airbox fitted and a Cat Back exhaust

Wanting to get a 15% Reduced Supercharger Pulley, Remap, Coilovers and some new wheels!

Going in for it's yearly/10,000 mile service tomorrow
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

15th Nov 12 at 23:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love our mini looks good mate i just fitted a janspeed cat back exahaust though im not really intending doing anything more to mine. It uses too much fuel for my running about when im home

[Edited on 15-11-2012 by Stoneyginger]

[Edited on 15-11-2012 by Stoneyginger]
Norcy91

15th Nov 12 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuel consumption is shocking for a small car! I'm averaging around 25mpg at the moment
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

15th Nov 12 at 23:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i average 29.1 i actually resent sometimes filling it up as often as i do
Norcy91

16th Nov 12 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a Dave F Airbox, you'll fall in love with the noise! More than likely resent the drop in MPG due to the heavier right foot though

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just a bit of my car! 22 database queries in 0.0149400 seconds