corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear Speakers in Corsa C

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear Speakers in Corsa C
Dave_Gordon

User status: Offline
2nd May 03 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you get to the speakers at the back of the corsa c

they seem impossible to get to ?????

Dave_D_84

3rd May 03 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, u have to undo all the plastic at sides of boot bu undoin all teh torx bolts includint the big ones that hold seat brackets in place. i havent done it but guess its a big job as seat brackets are in the way. All i did was unplug rear speakers by shoving my hand up the wholes at side and rewired the cables to my 6X9s in new parcel shelf. hope this helps
si_reading

5th May 03 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave_D_84
Hi, u have to undo all the plastic at sides of boot bu undoin all teh torx bolts includint the big ones that hold seat brackets in place. i havent done it but guess its a big job as seat brackets are in the way. All i did was unplug rear speakers by shoving my hand up the wholes at side and rewired the cables to my 6X9s in new parcel shelf. hope this helps

I did the same for my 6x9's.
Dave_Gordon

8th May 03 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ta fellas

New Poll