corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa sport 4x100 wheels

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa sport 4x100 wheels
BenC1985

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 12 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here we have my corsa sport wheels i removed from my car when it was only on 23k. They are the 5 spoke sport/sxi wheels. They are all in good condition for there age but some of the center caps have paint starting to peel abit. I am only selling them as i dont need them as i have some cav slabs to use as winter wheels due to my car being quite low. I will not post them but im happy to meet someone if its not too far at a cost to the buyer. Im based in Irthlingborough,Northants and i only want £40 for them as long as they are collected. Any questions ask away. Heres the pics

[Edited on 22-11-2012 by BenC1985]
BenC1985

23rd Nov 12 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
BenC1985

24th Nov 12 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD. Can admin please delete.thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa sport 4x100 wheels 24 database queries in 0.0081248 seconds