corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Where to get a corsa b steering coupling from?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where to get a corsa b steering coupling from?
Touchybabybee

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 12 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, need a corsa b power steering coupling not sure if theres a specific one for powersteering but been quoted ridiculous money that I DONT really want to pay, tried ebay but they only have it for the corsa c. Anyone know where I can get one from that isn't too expensive?

Thanks guys
Jed D

22nd Nov 12 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which bit do you mean? the bit plastic bit that goes just behind the steering wheel?? got one of them here
Touchybabybee

23rd Nov 12 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jed D
which bit do you mean? the bit plastic bit that goes just behind the steering wheel?? got one of them here

Nope not that, it looks like this

GB123
Premium Member

23rd Nov 12 at 12:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scrapyard?
Johnjourno

23rd Nov 12 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

EPS or normal power steering?

I've got one sat in my garage from when I swapped my column to EPS, I don't know if they are the same for both but I can obviously compare the two, £10 delivered
Johnjourno

23rd Nov 12 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you dont mind me asking, what is wrong with your current one?

New Poll