corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Standing Order Help...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Standing Order Help...
fazza

User status: Offline
5th Dec 12 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right Chaps,

I have a standing order setup for the 6th of every month, it comes from my account(one I very rarely use, infact only for this standing order) and goes to someone else.

It's due to come out to them tomorrow, my question is...

I dont have the money in there at present as I have forgotten to transfer it from my other account. If I go and pay the money in first thing tomorrow will the standing order clear from tomorrow or will it not work?

It's not going to a company and I set the standing order up.

Cheers
evilrob
Premium Member

5th Dec 12 at 17:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If both accounts are with the same bank or between banks that support FPS, and you have internet or telephone banking set up on your account, you should be able to transfer over instantly as most banks subscribe to FPS now.

(FPS = faster payment service, where transfers should clear within an hour or two)

[Edited on 05-12-2012 by evilrob]
Dave

5th Dec 12 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the overdraft situation?
Whittie

5th Dec 12 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use an account to pay various bits and bobs out, and they've all failed start of this month, think its a £25 charge each transaction, which is annoying as the 4 that failed were for no more than £50 each. Usually pop cash into the bank end of a month, but been in hospital.
Generation

5th Dec 12 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would of already have gone through by time you can get there for.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Standing Order Help... 22 database queries in 0.0065570 seconds