corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » engine light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author engine light
SkinnyMarshall

User status: Offline
15th Dec 12 at 03:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys , i was driving along at about 90 and the light came on , nothing happend just the light came on , compltley stumped as i have no clue what the problem could be , the car ran fine , no nosies , loss of power , no rattles or anything
any help will be grand !
jack
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

15th Dec 12 at 03:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

car? engine?

probably just your egr valve, it will go off on its own or you can take the battery off for an hour to reset it
SkinnyMarshall

15th Dec 12 at 03:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a 1.2 sxi , i think the year is 98 , cheers bud al give it a try

New Poll