corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Experian credit report

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Experian credit report
Colin

User status: Offline
15th Dec 12 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone subscribe?

I got the 30 day free trial and found through a few inaccuracies my credit file was sat in fair band, got it put right & its now sat at excellent, 990 from a possible score of 999.

Not sure I want to pay the £8 a month to keep it in check now though!?
John

15th Dec 12 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't pay it unless I was ever knocked back for something and I wanted to know why.
Colin

15th Dec 12 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I signed up out of curiosity. Managed to increase mines 112 points by sending a few emails to correct wrong info.

Think i'll just cancel it, can reactivate it in 12 months using a different email I think if I want a look.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

15th Dec 12 at 11:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used it for a bit when I was preparing for my mortgage app. Not worth keeping on paying for it though. Would join again when I need some info though.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Graeme
Premium Member

15th Dec 12 at 13:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used it when I had a problem to find some very inaccurate info but after that was sorted I cancelled it. Took the 30 day free trial plus 1 month until it was sorted but well worth the money to see it had been sorted. But if you don't need it any more cancel it.
Russ

15th Dec 12 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its worth using a free one such as noddle just to check nobody has done any searches on against your name without your authority.
Jay

15th Dec 12 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did you get it changed? I've got a ccj on file, no idea where its from or what it's for, never ad a letter about it and it stops me from getting anything on credit.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

15th Dec 12 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ccj will cause you all sorts of problems though. Unless it is satisfied and you have the certificate.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Jay

16th Dec 12 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't know what it is though? I haven't defaulted on anything there's no explanation for it apart from Lowell Portfolio, I rang experian and they where none the wiser either as to why its there.
AdZ9

21st Dec 12 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it easy to cancel, I remember reading last year you couldn't cancel unless it was within the first 14 days and had to be in writing and sent to them.

Going to be looking at buying a house in Jan/Feb and want to get my credit score as high as possible (it's not bad but i want it to be as good as possible) but not sure I trust Experian
Colin

21st Dec 12 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cancelled with a short phone call on the day the 30day trial was due to end.
Nismo

21st Dec 12 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Worst look at my credit rating post ever

ed

22nd Dec 12 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use Noddle - the point rating thing is rather useless really (even though you get a score of five on there). What you need to know is whether your adresses match up, if they can see your address on the voters register and anything like missed payments or errors on there.

New Poll