corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how to get rid of the smell of sick?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how to get rid of the smell of sick?
ArdenAndy

User status: Offline
20th Dec 12 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my sister and her friends went on a night out to chester last saturday, taxi`s etc were all to expensive so i offered to bring them home if they covered the petrol costs. on the way back after dropping two of the girls off my sisters friend was going to be sick so i pulled over and she was sick outside of the car, then after she repeatidly told me she felt much better i drove on but a few minutes later she was sick inside the car. i got as much as i could off there and then with baby wipes, then at 3 o clock in the morning scrubbed the shit out of the seats and carpet, neighbour even came out and gave me some odor neutrilizer stuff she uses in work, been plastering the seats with it and frebreeze multiple times a day since, even used my friends steam cleaner which has helped a little bit just it still smells :/ so anyone have any ideas or know a way to stop it smelling? how much would it cost about for me to get the interior cleaned professionaly? Thanks!
scottyp1989

20th Dec 12 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get her to pay for a proper valet.
Ian
Site Administrator

20th Dec 12 at 17:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably cheaper to change the seat and carpet.
Jimbothebarbarian

20th Dec 12 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I trust you get to smash her back doors in for fucking your car....
DanCobb

20th Dec 12 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jimbothebarbarian

This tbh

What car is it?
shaunmods
Premium Member

20th Dec 12 at 18:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some sort of biological cleaner is what you need mate. Autosmart Bio Brisk is a fantastic product for this sort of thing

Get the area as clean as possible first. Then dilute the biological cleaner with warm water and and spray it on. Then cover it with a damp cloth to keep it moist and leave it over night. The next day wet-vac extract it and that should cure it mate
gav93

20th Dec 12 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above really and shit loads of air freshners i expect lol
tobyc20xe

20th Dec 12 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rent a wet and dry hoover for the day bud,boiling hot watter and some cleaning stuff will sort it out! Had the same problem as you was i used to always give lifts after town for my mate's.
ArdenAndy

20th Dec 12 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scottyp1989
get her to pay for a proper valet.

she gave me £20 and i didnt really want it, i wouldnt want to take any more money from her, she proberly felt bad enough as it was

[Edited on 20-12-2012 by ArdenAndy]
ArdenAndy

20th Dec 12 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DanCobb
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbothebarbarian

This tbh

What car is it?

nope i dont get to smash anything in unfortuately its a corsa b
ArdenAndy

20th Dec 12 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will give it a go with a wet and dry hoover that seems like it might do the job, will be getting some biological cleaner and a shit load of airfreshners to before this my seats and carpet were mint, really dont want to be changing them :/ Thank you everyone!
tobyc20xe

21st Dec 12 at 02:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ArdenAndy
i will give it a go with a wet and dry hoover that seems like it might do the job, will be getting some biological cleaner and a shit load of airfreshners to before this my seats and carpet were mint, really dont want to be changing them :/ Thank you everyone!

My mate's girlfriend is a cleaner and i give her £20 every few months to do my corsa seats and carpet to keep them mint must say it works really well bud best of takeing the back seats out to do them though. Go over it with Boiling hot watter and some cleaning stuff mixed in a few times will sort it .
nibnob21
Premium Member

22nd Dec 12 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Slightly unrelated but a funny story all the same: a few years ago a friend of mine had his Fiesta broken into, the thief tried to hot wire it and failed...so decided to take a shit in the car and do a runner. Unfortunately they had the squirts and it soaked into the seats, ultimately writing the car off

MX5 Project Thread
tobyc20xe

22nd Dec 12 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
Slightly unrelated but a funny story all the same: a few years ago a friend of mine had his Fiesta broken into, the thief tried to hot wire it and failed...so decided to take a shit in the car and do a runner. Unfortunately they had the squirts and it soaked into the seats, ultimately writing the car off

oh dear

New Poll