corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Im dumb, help me...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Im dumb, help me...
SAL
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Dec 12 at 23:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Moving into my new place at the end of jan, it doesnt have a phone line. I want Internet asap, so will o2 charge me to put in a line? Its a bit rural and away from and other building? Or is a dongle another option?
Neo

29th Dec 12 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you don't have a phone line in to the building its a 120 ish quid charge from bt to install.

depending on how rural, a dongle may not be suitable due to poor signal strength. if you do choose to go down dongle route have a look at mifi on 3
LukesCorsaSXi

29th Dec 12 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im sure it depends who you go with depends on how much you are charged. I looked into it a few weeks ago and BT and TalkTalk said they would install me a new line for free if I bought a package online or something. I ordered TalkTalk and had an engineer coming out on the 7th to install my new line. (For free) But I ended up cancelling my order as I no longer have any need for my own phoneline.
Bart

29th Dec 12 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you go with BT, they can split that £120 over the course of x amount of time.
I think you can choose how long, so best bet is just to go with that and ask to spread it over 10ish months, you wont even notice it.

New Poll