corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » In car cd DVD player

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author In car cd DVD player
Devito5692

User status: Offline
10th Jan 13 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right so I've got a cd DVD player one where the screen flips out I've pluged it in but nothing won't turn on or anything at first I thought it was the unit itself that was broken but then tryed my mates on that I knew was working in my car and it done the same thing have I got to get it all rewired or does anyone know what I have to do to get it working
Thanks
corsa-torque

10th Jan 13 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you checked your fuse box for a blown fuse? And checked the fuse in the unit itself.
Also try swapping the constant and switched ignition feeds (yellow/red wires)
Devito5692

10th Jan 13 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The head unit I have got in there at the moment works fine mate and all fuses are ok but will try the swap of the wires tomoro the yellow one is the one with the fuse in right?
Thanks pal

New Poll