corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » megane 225 cup, xenons, lux, leather recaros, cambelt done

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author megane 225 cup, xenons, lux, leather recaros, cambelt done
deanmcreynolds26

User status: Offline
13th Jan 13 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - renault
Model - megane
Engine - 2.0 turbo
Mileage - 66k
Price - 5395

Location - glasgow
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - deanmcreynolds26@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

For sale here we have my Megane 225 cup.
its a pretty reluctant sale as we have our 2nd child on the way shortly and its not going to be the easiest getting a baby seat in and out as the recaros are pretty big.

I have owned the car since October 2011 and its had what ever it has needed in my ownership

Engine - 2.0 16v turbo 225bhp
Standard engine with the exception of a Ktec racing panel filter
Serviced - 12141 miles
24605 miles
36795 miles
57716 miles
Cambelt/waterpump changed at 62077 miles not long after my ownership

I also plan to have the car serviced within the next few weeks.

Brakes - Brembo 4 pot brakes -
ds2500 front pads August 2012
new front discs May 2012
rear discs and pads may 2012
RBF 600 brake fluid July 2012

Suspension - standard cup setup (eibach springs bigger antiroll bar etc)

Wheels and tyres - few kerb marks on alloys, one is a little worse than others and i plan to have this refurbished before sale pic included
all have yoko parada spec 2 tyres fitted may 2012 so all leagal

Interior - full recaro leather seats, leather doorcards and armrest, climate control and parrot bluetooth handsfree kit.

Exterior - standard megane phase 2 bodykit, anthracite wheels and mirrors and also xenon lights and washers up front.

I really cannot fault this car, it has really changed the way i think of french cars and im only selling because i have to really. I have another car already so not looking for part exchange but try me anyway lol i can only say no.....or the wife will haha

i couldnt really get decent pictures to show how good the car looks as its pretty wet and miserable and i didnt want to use pictures that were taken last year.

£5395ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » megane 225 cup, xenons, lux, leather recaros, cambelt done 24 database queries in 0.0105739 seconds