corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » vauxhall on finance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vauxhall on finance
aaron_c20

User status: Offline
13th Jan 13 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dad thought it was an idea to look into getting a vauxhall on finance like and astra or corsa ,,,,, havent looked into it just yet but im 19 but insurance seems to be alot cheaper than all my mates wondering if anyone knows were to start and if i could get a vxr corsa or astra on finance or is my age an issue for insurance etc. thanks
mattant

13th Jan 13 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by aaron_c20
my dad thought it was an idea to look into getting a vauxhall on finance like and astra or corsa ,,,,, havent looked into it just yet but im 19 but insurance seems to be alot cheaper than all my mates wondering if anyone knows were to start and if i could get a vxr corsa or astra on finance or is my age an issue for insurance etc. thanks

Your insurance would be for you to look up. They will give anyone finance if you're over 18 but they will do credit check and have a look at your income etc to make sure you can afford the repayments.

Not sure how it works but if you've never had a credit card or loan they might not trust you with the £229 monthly payments for a Corsa VXR

[Edited on 13-01-2013 by mattant]
aaron_c20

13th Jan 13 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one cheers mate
kennySRi

13th Jan 13 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, getting the car on finace won't be a problem. They'll either make the apr higher if they think you're a risk or you just get it in your dads name. The problem will be insurance, get some quotes first as i can't see it being cheap on a VXR.

Im also guessing your dad was thinking of a 1.2 when he said it was a good idea
aaron_c20

13th Jan 13 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah my dads a meathead he loves fast cars not 1.2s n shit lool

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » vauxhall on finance 22 database queries in 0.0082378 seconds