corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » My friend died yesterday.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My friend died yesterday.
LeeM

User status: Offline
14th Jan 13 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He was at a party on Saturday night (I wasn't there), some drugs flying about. He had too much mephedrone, sat down on the couch and didn't get back up.
I know there's some users of that and other stuff on here, myself included in the past. I've always thought it was pretty safe and the reported deaths inthe daily mail et al always missed the fact that people were on cocktails of everything or would end the night with some smack to get to sleep etc, but while its been a rarity for some time now I'll never touch anything illegal or unregulated again.
Shelly
Premium Member

14th Jan 13 at 16:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear that Lee
LeeM

14th Jan 13 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks, it's not a sympathy thing though. I want to do my bit to try and make sure it's not for nothing. If his story can make people think twice in future about what they put up their nose then at least it's not a completely wasted life.
baza31

14th Jan 13 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going to be a lot of young heart attack victims. The stuff has only been used for a few years, I can see devestating health problems occurring .

Also everyone seems to take ket, this is guaranteed to fuck you up , no ifs or maybe . I know of two people now that have piss bags from weekend usage of the shit.

Story is avoid all drugs like the plague
Brett
Premium Member

14th Jan 13 at 16:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been in a ket hole. Worst night ever.

Sad news about your mate Lee, nobody really considers the life-gamble when taking random bags of whatever.

[Edited on 14-01-2013 by Brett]
Butler

14th Jan 13 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should support the backing of a drugs reform, its been all over the news quite recently. Regulated legal substances mean no dangers. Sorry to hear about your loss.
Butler

14th Jan 13 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21004715
LeeM

14th Jan 13 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cant imagine it will result in no dangers, but i'll agree that theres will be less.
its may have been a bad batch, but it also may have been too much and his heart simply couldnt take it, that could happen from a gram or an ounce depending on the person.
Liam-Wilko

14th Jan 13 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear mate its good to see your reaction to it though alot of people would just continue to take stuff with no regard of what they are doing.

I can gladly say iv never took anything that is illegal I actually try and avoid paracetamol but I would never judge anyone for taking anything and would always help people who wanted help to get off what ever if i could help.
silvercorsabee

14th Jan 13 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear this.. no one deserves that
Andrew

14th Jan 13 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never tried mephedrone but apparently gives similar effects to cocaine. Problem is, what long term effects will this have on users? One of my reasons to stay away from drugs is a heart condition that seems to run through my family on both sides.

Drugs will never be stopped. Liverpool is a prime example of this. Used drug plastic bags on every bar toilet floor and on a night out you are lucky if you don't find two lads in a toilet cubical sniffing away.

I personally think some drugs should be legalised. Why feed small time drug dealer pockets when this is something the government can tax to death.

Thoughts go to Lee's mates family and hopefully this will be a lesson to all the users at the party as this could have easily been them.
LeeM

14th Jan 13 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this didnt actually happen in liverpool, but i agree some places here are bad for it. yesterday during the game i was in bierkeller by the docks, went to the toilet and 3 of the 4 cubicles had 2 guys in them.
the amount of dealers on the streets around concert square is ridiculous as well
jrdn7

14th Jan 13 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear that Lee mate, thoughts with you & the family. Bad way to go, drugs will be the destruction of everything yet. Sad days.
GTM

14th Jan 13 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear about your mate. I smoke weed a bit but bar that i dont touch drugs. So much of it about now seems like everyone is on coke and ket like its just part of the weekend and going out. I think my generation is a time bomb and we are gona have so many heart attacks at young ages because of the abuse. So freely available now.
corsajay88

14th Jan 13 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear about this. i used to take quite a lot of recreational drugs but it reached a point where i thought enough is enough and stopped. im currently seeing my mates on a slow decline with their drug taking. i didnt see it until i took a step back used to think it was harmless but they've changed beyond recognition they're personalities have changed.

we used to go out and have a few e's at weekend and have a laugh, slowly became more than a few e's and both friday and saturday night. then ket came along. i used to have it on its own but they started having after our nights out which would end about 7 or 8 in the morning. then before with e's and more when we got in. now they stay awake all weekend most of the time. they have e's and ket during the week just for something to do.

seeing this made me wonder how long its going to be before im posting about one of my once close mates, sorry for your loss mate
BluKoo

14th Jan 13 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That happened to a guy I knew a few years ago. Died in his sleep due to a mix of uppers and downers. Really stupid, but these things happen.
taylorboosh

15th Jan 13 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew[/
One of my reasons to stay away from drugs is a heart condition that seems to run through my family on both sides.

So you have a hereditary heart condition from both your mother and father? Are they sister and brother or are you spouting more shit?

Lee, sorry to hear about your mate. Even if it only stops you taking this shit then its not in vain.
taylorboosh

15th Jan 13 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure why italic
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

15th Jan 13 at 12:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
quote:
One of my reasons to stay away from drugs is a heart condition that seems to run through my family on both sides.

So you have a hereditary heart condition from both your mother and father? Are they sister and brother or are you spouting more shit?

Lee, sorry to hear about your mate. Even if it only stops you taking this shit then its not in vain.

so its that hard to beleive that 2 families have a heart condition?? or is it only one family in the uk thats got one?

also... sorry for your loss mate
all my old mates started going in heavy on drugs like that hence me not hanging round with them anymore realy

its a shame.... but legalizeing it will help make things more controllabel and have less fatalities

[Edited on 15-01-2013 by FlaFFy_91]
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

15th Jan 13 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure why thats in italics either tbh
Shelly
Premium Member

15th Jan 13 at 12:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
quote:

People don't have to be blood relations to have a heart condition.

[Edited on 15-01-2013 by Shelly]
Shelly
Premium Member

15th Jan 13 at 12:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where did italics come from?!
3CorsaMeal

15th Jan 13 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Italy would be my guess? but probably wrong, sounds right in my mind though
Nath

15th Jan 13 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly

Open quote brackets
Shelly
Premium Member

15th Jan 13 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Shelly

Open quote brackets

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » My friend died yesterday. 22 database queries in 0.0153708 seconds