corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B interior light problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B interior light problems
JamesSXI

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 13 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't seem to get this dual light out to change bulb. I've got it this far and it's really tight don't want to pull and break it if I'm doing it wrong haha. The single light on my older B just popped out no problem. Any help?
corsa-torque

23rd Jan 13 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Small flat head screw driver and gently prise out the lenses, no need to remove the whole light
JamesSXI

23rd Jan 13 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Al give it a go thanks!

New Poll